Official Whitepaper for The Web3 Project
Imbuing web3 in everything we build
Rewards users with 30% Price boost yearly, and a 20% APY compounding EVERY 3 SECONDS. (This is theoretical limit in BSC) But there's more: 🔥Whistle - Decentralized Lifestyle ✅Mystery boxes ✅NFT Collections ✅Point shop ✅Miners! ✅Web3 Dollars ($WUSD) ✅The Upfinity League (Online P2E Game). ✅The Oshies Club (VIP)
Web3 Auto-Reward Protocol (WARP) gives the $TWEP token automatic reward and compounding features, and the sustainable price boost of 30% annually and a 20% APY
The Web3 project is a company focused on DeFi, GameFI and Social Finance innovations that creates benefits and value for $TWEP token holders. Web3 Auto-Reward Protocol (WARP) that is used within the $TWEP token grants exceptional benefits for holders of $TWEP:
- Risk mitigation with the Web3 Treasury Fund (WTF) - a % of all trading fees are stored in the Web3 Treasury Fund which helps sustain and back the rewards by maintaining price stability and reducing downside risk.
- Easy and Safe Rewards - The $TWEP token makes it easy for you. All you need to do is buy & hold and you'll automatically receive rewards in your wallet.
- Automatic Rewards - You need not worry about having to claim your tokens. Rewards are paid automatically and compounded in your own wallet, guaranteeing you will never miss out.
- High APY - TWEP pays out up to 20% APY, which rivals with all stable APY projects.
- Rapid Reward Payments - The Web3 Project pays all $TWEP Token holders every 3 seconds, making it the fastest auto-compounding protocol in BSC.
- Auto Token Burn - One of the exciting features of TWEP is an automatic token burn system named "The Black Hole" (TBH) which prevents circulating supply from getting out of hand and becoming unmanageable. The Black Hole burns 1% out of all $TWEP Token market sales and is burned in the same individual transaction.
The WARP uses a complex set of factors to support its price and the rebase rewards. The Web3 Project development team has coordinated all of these elements together so they work seamlessly behind the scenes. The result is a simple and elegant system for $TWEP holders.